1. I am participating in yoga classes/workshops/events, health programs, art classes/workshops/events and other wellness and healing arts activities (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by SheBrews Aloha, LLC (“Studio”) and/or its owners, instructors, teachers, workshop presenters, employees and independent contractors. I understand that I must be in good physical and mental health to participate in the Activities, and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Activities. If I have consulted a physician, I have taken the physician’s advice. I understand that the Studio reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse my participation in an Activity on medical or fitness grounds.
2. I am in proper physical condition to participate in the Activities, and I am aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in such ailments, including but not limited to abnormal blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury, muscle aches, and potentially a heart attack. I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured. I understand that it is my continuing responsibility to inform the Studio of any previous medical conditions, injuries or surgeries prior to my first class and any future changes to my medical condition.
3. COVID-19 is extremely contagious, and SheBrews Aloha has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. SheBrews Aloha, however, cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with
COVID-19. By signing this release and waiver of liability, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participating in Activities and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.
4. The Activities of the Studio could include classes/events/workshops that include the consumption of alcohol. I understand I must be of legal age to participate and am expected to do so responsibly.
5. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any and all claims I may have against the Studio, its owners, members, employees, and/or its instructors, teachers, employees, volunteer staff, interns, and/or independent contractors and the landlord of the Studio (each, a “Released Party”) for any claim that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities at the Studio even if the Claim arises from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Hawaii. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above. SheBrews Aloha, LLC reserves the right to refuse service at any time.